Ribbon Cutting Events/Packages
Want a great way to promote your business to the community? Offer an in-person or virtual ribbon cutting, grand opening, or groundbreaking event to celebrate. It's a great way to promote your business to the community!
We will need the following information to get started:
- Business name, address, telephone number and name for RSVP to your office
- Event name, event details (example: beverages, food, games, tours)
- Logos and/or event image to use for event invitation
If you would like to schedule a ribbon cutting, we ask for approximately 4 weeks notice.
Please contact us at email@example.com to set up your event!
*Pricing is for Chamber Members. Contact the Chamber Office for Non-Member Pricing.
- The South Suburban Chamber will design your virtual invitation and will do the creative work for you.
- The Chamber will post the event on the main page of our website under the "Mark Your Calendar" scroll and on the Events Calendar Tab.
- The Chamber will co-host the Ribbon Cutting event on Facebook and share it with our members and public followers (event host is responsible for creating Facebook event invitation).
- Three e-blast invitations will be sent prior to the event. The Chamber will collect RSVPs:
- Initial E-mail Invitation
- Follow-up E-mail Invitation
- Final Reminder to RSVP (one day prior to RSVP date)
- Chamber will send RSVP list to Event Coordinator two days in advance of event, includes Name & E-mail of attendees.
- The Chamber will provide the large scissors and ribbon for the event.
- The Chamber's Executive Director or the President of the Chamber will attend the ribbon cutting ceremony and say a few words of welcome.