Do you want to become more involved in your community?
Joining a South Suburban Chamber of Commerce Committee is a great way to give back and advocate for your local businesses. A Board Director chairs each committee. There can be up to 4 people on a committee as members. Members should plan to volunteer a year of service to ensure successful planning. Becoming a committee member is also a great way to learn about your community. What does each committee do? We've outlined their responsibilities here.
The South Suburban Chamber offers opportunities for the following committees:
- Events & Networking (Gail Varhula)
- Membership (Jeane Schell)
- Health & Wellness (Aaron Zuege)
- Financial (Melissa Rasmussen)
- Sponsorship (Penelope Kohanski)
- Economic Development (Dan Thielen)
- Education & Development (Dan Thielen)
- Volunteer (Liz Peetz)
- Marketing & Communications (Penelope Kohanski)
- Leadership (Jill Wessel)
Want to learn more? Email the Chamber's offices at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are many member positions available now.