Do you want to become more involved in your community?
Joining a South Suburban Chamber of Commerce Committee is a great way to give back and be an advocate for your local businesses. Each committee is chaired by a Board Director. There can be up to 4 people on a committee as members. Members should plan to volunteer a year of service to ensure planning is successful. Becoming a member of the committee is also a great way to learn about your community, and potentially join as a Board Director.
The South Suburban Chamber offers opportunities for the following committees:
- Events & Networking (Gail Varhula)
- Membership (Liz Peetz)
- Health & Wellness (Lindsay Rush)
- Financial (Paul Post)
- Sponsorship (Melissa Rassmusen)
- Economic Development (Dan Thielen
- Education & Development (Paul Post)
- Volunteer (Alyssa Hobgood)
- Marketing & Communications (Justin Johnson)
- Leadership (Alyssa Hobgood)
Want to learn more? Email the Chamber's offices at email@example.com. There are many member positions available now.