The South Suburban Chamber of Commerce
Invites You To Visit China
March 27 - April 4, 2013
In partnership with CITSLINC International, we invite our
community, family and friends to experience China in 2013
for our 5th Annual Chamber Trip to China.
A Great Opportunity & Educational Experience!
Reasons to visit China:
- Discover Another Culture
- Visit the Great Wall
- See the Ming Tombs
- Visit the Shanghai Bund, a famous Waterfront Park
- Optional Side Trips
- For $2,099 per person (based on double occupancy)
- Departing from Los Angeles
- Round trip airfare (from LA)
- Three full meals each day
- 5-star or 4-star hotels
- Deluxe tour buses
- English-speaking tour guides
- Admission tickets to tourist sites
Reasons To Visit China NOW!
- China’s accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO) has reduced imported duties an average of 40% and removed key non-tariff barriers.
- The domestic market is expanding rapidly due to increased government spending on infrastructure (telecommunications, environmental and transportation).
- Fortune 500 companies have invested heavily in China as a member of WTO.
- Some of the cities on our itinerary are located in an area with the largest concentration of manufacturing activity in the world.
2009 South Suburban Chamber travelers at the Temple of Heaven